The Forum Module in web2Project is an optional added feature designed specifically to help improve communication and collaboration.
Forums are a great way to allow open discussions on just about anything. The web2Project forum module takes the methodology of standard forum usage to a whole new level because you can associate forums to specific projects.
Forums List Page (Forums Index)
The forums list page shows all the available forums in web2Project. From this page you can:
- View available forums
- Edit a forum
- See if a forum has unread topics
- Choose to watch a forum for updates.
- Click on a forum name to enter that forum
- View who created the forum
- View how many topics and replies are in the forum
- View the time and date of the last post.
Forums Add/Edit Page (Forums Addedit)
To add a new forum click on “Forums” in the main menu, then click on the “New Forum” button in the upper right.
The Add Forum page contains a simple form that you can use to create a new forum.
Form this page you can:
- Give the forum a unique name
- Assign this forum to a project
- Assign an owner to this forum
- Assign a moderator to this forum
- Enter a brief description.
- Delete a the forum.
- Go back to the forums list page.