This module provides a way for a user to create individual Todo Items - similar to Basecamp - within Web2project. A Todo Item consists of a simple name, a Due Date, an Assignee, a Project (optional), a Contact (optional), and a Category (optional). By default, these items appear in the users’ iCalendar feed.
- Resolved an annoyance where deleting an item caused the browser to scroll to the top, now it stays in place as expected.
- Issue 363 - The Category List is now stored in the System Lookup Values as opposed to being hardcoded in the CTodo class.
- Updated the main controller to match the existing basic controller structure.
- Removed a method that could be replaced with a core function.
- Updated the contact information lookup to use the new Contact Methods structure.
- Initial release.
- Issue 557 - When editing a Todo Item, the owner is not selected.
- Issue 523 - When looking at a Project View, you can’t see another users’ Todo Items.
- v1.2.0 (tentative) December 2012
- v1.1.0 Update Release: 2010 July
- v1.0.1 Update Release: 2010 January
- v1.0.0 Initial Release: 2009 December