vX.X Release Notes (template)
Release Date: XXXX
Downloading & Installing
The only official distribution site is Github. Check out the Installation page to get started.
For more information, support, or to discussion upcoming features, please visit our Support Forums.
Any and all issues discovered should be added to our our Issue Tracking System. Feature requests should be marked as such and not described as issues. Please remember to mark Feature Requests as requests and not bugs.
If you’re not familiar with submitting a bug, please read my post: How To Submit a Bug
- If you upgrade from dotProject, you may have an oddity with your default theme/display as the name has changed. If this happens, edit your preferences, change to one of the existing themes, and save.
There are some core metrics that may be of interest to the geekier among us. We generate these by using ‘phing metrics’ using the unit_tests/build.xml file:
- Lines of Code: XXX (XXX of comments, XXX of code)
- Overall Cyclomatic Complexity/LoC: XXX
- Classes: XXX (XXX Concrete, XXX Abstract)
- Lines of Code/Class: XXX
- Class Constants: XXX
- Methods:XXX (XXX static, XXX non-static)
- Lines of Code/Method: XXX
- Cyclomatic Complexity/Number of Methods: XXX
- Functions: XXX
- Constants: XXX
- Test Classes: XXX
- Test Methods: XXX
- XXX% duplicated lines of code (~XXX)